Thursday 30 April 2020

More changes for St Mewan-



Another one of those bits days.

I can't find the running in board that I made for St Mewan! So, nothing for it but to make another- guaranteed to find the original now!

Needs some black paint to cover the MEK stain and posts to mount it on.

Next up is the Station Building. The one made I have never been completely satisfied with as the proportions looked wrong to me.


It started life as a LCUT kit  -
http://www.lcut.co.uk/index.php?product=B%2000-00&title=B%2000-00

So, out with the big knife to modify the roof and then  fabricate a canopy, again from the bits and pieces box- thank god we are in lockdown or I would have spent a fortune at local model shop! A couple of posts for support and the paintbrush awaits!

 I think that it looks better- the white strip under the roof is the canopy mount. A lick of paint......

No comments:

Post a Comment