Sunday 4 October 2020

00 Gauge Hornby Terrier.

This is the new Hornby Terrier. I hadn't really decided to buy one but saw this one, brand new, for an excellent price.

When the box is first opened it is immediately apparent that this is a vast improvement on the previous Hornby or Dapol offerings which, to be fair, was an excellent model for it's time.

That said, the BR example I have has given excellent service and its slow running couldn't be faulted. We shall have to see how this one performs!

This was the first Terrier I had- bought for me by one of my daughters so is very special to me. It hasn't been used as much as the others I have but,again, runs excellently.   Below is the two face to face which shows the fineness of detail on the new version. I doubt if I will aquire one of the Rails examples- four is enough!
                       


 

1 comment: