Sunday 27 October 2019

Another 009 Tram!


This is becoming addictive!

I have had this, Atlas I think, tram model for quite some time but the project stalled after virtually destroying the baseplate!

Feeling on a roll after the success of the Lisbon tram, I felt it was time to revisit this one.

Again, another cut down Kato chassis has been used which has had an amount of metal removed.
As seen the two end balconys had been separated from the metal chassis.

The body has been carved about to facilitate the motor bogie then the balconys have been stuck with superglue and then, once dry plastered with epoxy resin.

It all seems to have held so far.

Below is how far I have progressed and now I have to decide how to secure the bogie into the chassis.

What will I run them on? Decisions-Decisions!





No comments:

Post a Comment