Sunday 29 July 2018

4mm Cambrian wagon kits.

 Whilst looking for something or other I came across a couple of Cambrian 4mm scale kits.

Where or when I acquired these is unknown but having a few idle moments started to build them.
Firstly the SECR 10Ton van with lower door as right and latterly the ex-GWR Loriet below.

These 4mm kits go together as well as the 3mm versions of which I have made many.
The chassis is posssibly easier to construct than the Parkside version although the Parkside kits are supplied with wheels.

Luckily there are several pictures of the Loriet in GW/BR wagon books I have- however, again, the numbers are incorrect and missing the LORIET branding as I didn't have the correct transfers for one wagon!

There were only a very few Loriets so the chances of me building another is very slim!
Engineers wagons are rarely used on my layouts but now I have a Shark, hopper and Loriet so that's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment