Wednesday 8 July 2020

009 new layout deciding on scenics.


I have reached the point of having to decide on what scenes will be shown on the new layout.

I really want this to be Cornish based so a large portion of modellers licence will be needed.

Firstly the front drop board will have a canal loading dock. The canal barge looks huge in comparison but the other example looks far to small , probably nearer 3mm scale. (Maybe that's what I bought it for- can't remember!)

The station building which I had already built in my opinion doesn't really fit in and should be of stone construction.

 I have considered adapting the Wills Village Forge but at the time couldn't source one with an existing order.

Postage really adds to the price for an individual item!

Still, more to show next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment