Saturday 21 March 2020

Petite Properties for my Tram Micro Layout.


First up is the Terrace. This uses two kits joined together to give a terrace of six houses.

The walls are clad with brick paper from the old Builder Plus range. These, to my mind, are the best ever produced with Howard Scenics offerings a close second.

All fascia mouldings were spray painted with white undercoat and left as are because the slight discolorations from laser cutting give a nice weathered look.




Daffodil Cottage has also been covered with brick paper but I have no idea of the source.

I purchased a kit, many moons ago, which had the paper covering included. The house was rendered so the paper wasn't used.

The cottage has decorative brickwork which makes a change from  properties.

The same finish was given to the mouldings as before. However, I forgot the curtains before adhering the roof!



No comments:

Post a Comment