Sunday 29 April 2018

009 Stock for RAF Misarah.


 I had acquired an amount of stock during the early gestation of Misarah.
A couple of Narrow Planet RNAD  99HP Baguley-Drewry Diesels powered by Kato chassis are the main motive power and both were built by Nigel.
Rolling stock is a Narrow Planet RNAD crew van. This brass etched kit builds nicely and, rightly or wrongly (probably the latter) is finished in green.
The other wagons are plastic kits from the 009 Society.
Various other items, bombs etc, are from various sources which mostly I can't remember the origin.
Power is provided by a Gaugemaster Combi which is attached by a couple of crocodile clips to a couple of nails surgically inserted to a high tech plastic chocolate block connector.
Sorry about the rogue brake van but I didn't notice it sidling up to the Hawk until I had attached the photos-and it is raining!
Sorry about the grainy pictures- I will get used to this new camera!!


No comments:

Post a Comment