Thursday 8 November 2018

Painting Scenery.

 One side the papier mache applied to Woody Lane has dried so a first coat of paint to seal it all- however, the shade used is Mocca (coffee) is too light so will have to have a darker shade applied- I have some somewhere!

The signal is a non working example- it does present the opportunity to convert to manual operation in the future.


 The mineral line track base in place, the rear fascia board will be removed and substituted for a slightly taller board together with the holes cut for the upper fiddle yards.

As can be seen, the colour is somewhat insipid.

I only hope that affixing the track doesn't present undue problems!






                                                           



 The left hand tunnel mouth wedged in place. I must add some stonework to the tunnel interior before it is cemented in place.  




The station building  and mineral line bridge placed.

The platform surface has been cut around the building to provide some bedding in.

I cannot make my mind up as to whether I have overdone the weathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment