Thursday 15 April 2021

00 Gauge Hornby GWR 4 wheel coaches.


 


I had been intending to purchase a GWR liveried Autotrailer for the GW stock for St. Mewan.

However, remembering I had some unused gift vouchers from Christmas, I decided to order this pair of Hornby 4 wheeled coaches from Derails.

https://www.derails.co.uk/

Ordered on a Friday evening they arrived on Monday lunchtime- excellent service that I have come to expect from Big and Small Dans and Saul- thanks guys!


These two are of the same quality as the Southern Railway one's I already have.

The only downside is a First and Third or Tri- composite which would have been better for a short train for a micro layout.

Still, Hattons are producing these so I will patiently drum my fingers until I can see if there is a good livery match when they are released.

In the meantime must getback to modelling!


No comments:

Post a Comment