Monday 4 May 2020

St Mewan Platforms.



This is as far as I have progressed with St Mewan.

The platform is just about finished, having very fine ballast added to the surface just as a change from my usual fine wet and dry paper. Don't worry though, I have used that for the roadway!

D6325 arrives with clay wagons and the branch Toad bringing up the rear.



Passing the running in sign and the signal box which have yet to be secured to the platform.

The tarpaulins on the clay wagons were described in a previous post but look the part I think.

Some research is in hand to work out the headcode which will be worn by the type 2.



Turned and ready to depart, the signal has been positioned but just out of shot- must remember to include that soon. This picture does show how far the station has progressed

The last picture shows a close up of the branch Toad with relevant naming. The transfers for the name are by Railtec who I cannot recommend more as they have supplied custom  transfers in 3mm, 4mm and 0 Gauge for me.

https://www.railtec-models.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment