Sunday 3 November 2019

3 MM Society-Passing of Terry Smallpiece.

It was with great sadness that I received the news that a stalwart of the 3mm Society has passed away.

Terry was very supportive to my daughter, Pamela, who, at the age of 7, started a passion for Tri-ang TT model railways. With Terry's help we amassed a comprehensive collection and eventually built and exhibited a 15ft long exhibition layout of Tri-ang TT.

A wants list was always updated to Terry and it was always an exciting time when a package from Terry was delivered by the postman.

Some in the 3mm Society may remember my article in Mixed Traffic- The Financial Director- which elucidated on Pamela's collection.

Rest in peace Terry- I am truly indebted to you and that I could call you a true friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment