Thursday 31 January 2019

Poundland- Credit where credit is due.

I use a lot of primer from Poundland.  First and foremost it costs, a pound, no surprises there!

However, I was concerned that their ProDriver Grey primer was becomingunavailable from my local stores.

Before we go any further, the grey is a pretty good match for Great Western Freight Stock Grey and needs no further painting when the primer has been applied.

So, where is this going? Well I contacted Poundlands Customer relations Department to enquire if this product had been discontinued. A very prompt reply from their advisor, Jayne, told me of stock located in a local store which I visited to aquire more of my favoured primer.

A big thank you to Jayne and this restores my faith in the British retailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment