Sunday 11 March 2018

Narrow Planet - Lynton and Barnstable Buffer Stop.


I have long been an admirer of Narrow Planet and their products- I have enough of them to qualify to express an opinion!
The latest offering intrigued me enough to add a sample to my latest order (it included Beyer Peacock plates for the GVT locos) which was firedoff earlier this week.
After a day out in Dorsets CountyTown-(Dorchester
For the un-informed), I arrived home to find a NP packet lying on the floor beneath the letter flap.
I am no TV watcher, with certain exceptions, so off into the workshop with said package and emerged a short while later with a made GVT wagon and a L&B buffer stop.
Below can be seen the result of a few minutes work with a file and craft knife!
The instructions say that the loop on top of a Greenwich coupling will rest on the top if mounted at sleeper level- there is a choice to fit on top of PECO track.

No comments:

Post a Comment