Wednesday 20 December 2017

Corfe Castle December 2017.

Being a nice evening I popped over to Corfe Castle to see the castle illuminated.
As I got out of the car I heard a steam chime and a T9 came from Norden to cross the Corfe viaduct.
Doesn't get much better than this!
However, the climb up to the castle was worth it and I make no apology for including these pictures of what I believe is the most photogenic castle in the land.
As it got darker so the effect improved- thanks also to the National Trust for the free Mulled Wine and Shortbread it hit the spot.
On leaving the castle I just had to buy some Dorset Cider and Apple cake and one of their wonderful home-made Pork Pies- lunch tomorrow :).
If you can I recommend a trip to Corfe to see the castle shown to its best effect.










 The arty shot!!



No comments:

Post a Comment